Half-day Mykonos boat trip on South beaches In brief
Sail in glamour on a half-day Mykonos boat trip to discover the best Mykonos beaches in the island’s southern part. Celebrate yourself on a luxury sailing catamaran and access the most popular Mykonos bays while comfortably enjoying a beverage and snacks onboard. Swim in crystal clear waters and snorkel near the Aegean seabed to enrich your Mykonos sailing experience. Party in cosmopolitan bays and take in the Mykonian vibes to cherish forever.
Half-day Mykonos boat trip on South beaches Highlights
- Immerse yourself in a Mykonos boat trip around the island’s southern shores. Discover beautiful bays across the coastline.
- Access Mykonos’ best beaches while comfortably cruising on a luxe sailing vessel. Dive into azure waters and explore the Aegean seabed.
- Indulge in delicious Greek snacks freshly served on board. Enjoy a glass, or more, of Mykonos’s traditional wine while soaking up the sun.
- Party at Paradise, one of the world’s most upscale and cosmopolitan beaches. Prepare to dance, drink, and lie in the sand.
Half-day Mykonos boat trip on South beaches In Detail
Start your Mykonos boat trip at ease with a convenient hotel pick-up transfer towards Mykonos New Port. Board a stylish sailing craft and set sail to discover a selection of the finest South beaches across the Mykonian coastline. Sit back, relax and let yourself marvel at the island’s diverse landscape by snapping pictures to capture the Mykonos sailing experience forever. Drop anchor at the first beach, Agios Ioannis, and luxuriate in bright transparent waters. Use the snorkeling equipment provided on board to unravel the mysteries of the Aegean seabed.
Keep sailing past fantastic Mykonos beaches and have multiple swim-stops to soothe yourself and soak in the enviable Aegean ambiance. Explore some family-friendly beaches with fine sand and outstanding facilities, such as Ornos, Platys Gialos, and Paraga. Take joy in having drinks and snacks on board while heading towards Mykonos’ most luxurious and cosmopolitan beaches, Psarou, Paradise, and Super Paradise. Have a lunch break in Super Paradise and hop back on the vessel to finish your Mykonos Boat trip in an absolute state of relaxation.
- Fuel and yacht
- Captain and crew
- Meal and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Towels & jackets
- Snorkeling gear
- All fees and taxes
- Any additional food or drinks required.
Half-day Mykonos boat trip on South beaches Itinerary
- Start your Mykonos boat trip: Meet and greet our professional captain and crew. Set sail to the best Mykonos beaches.
- Sail past Agios Ioannis Beach: Escape the hustle and bustle on a crystalline beach on the island’s southwest coast.
- Discover Ornos Beach: Explore Ornos, a summer-perfect backdrop and one of the most popular yet family-friendly beaches in Mykonos.
- Reach Psarou Beach: Pamper yourself in one of Mykonos’ trendiest and most exclusive beaches while surrounded by celebrities.
- Unwind in Platys Gialos Beach: Discover an organized, crowd-pleasing beach with golden sand and transparent turquoise waters.
- Swim in Paraga Beach: Choose the part of the bay that best suits you (naturism-friendly beach) and chill in a sandy stretch of coast.
- Party in Paradise & Super Paradise beach: Prepare for a beach party Mykonos sailing experience on the island’s most vibrant beaches.
- End your half-day Mykonos boat trip: Head back to Mykonos and finish your Mykonos cruise with a hotel drop-off feeling refreshed.