Sailing Mykonos Sunset Tour in Rhenia & Delos At a Glance
Immerse yourself in the beauty of tiny islands near Mykonos on an exhilarating Mykonos sunset tour. Cruise past the small island of Baos as you make your way from Mykonos to Delos to Rhenia.
Discover Delos, home to one of Greece’s most important archaeological sites.
Feel amazed by Rhenia’s striking blue waters and golden coastline. Savor a tasty meal on your Mykonos sailing vessel. Appreciate the stunning sunset from the comfort of your sailboat.
Sailing Mykonos Sunset Tour in Rhenia & Delos Highlights
- Sail to Baos on your Mykonos sailing tour. Find hidden gems on this small isolated island and admire the beautiful virgin landscape.
- Unearth the secrets on Delos. Learn why it is one of the most significant archaeological and mythological sites in Greece.
- Dive into the pristine waters of Rhenia. Feel the soft golden sand between your feet as the stunning sunset takes over the sky.
- Enjoy a tasty meal and refreshing drinks onboard. Feel revitalized by all the comforts and amenities aboard your Mykonos cruises
Sailing Mykonos Sunset Tour in Rhenia & Delos In Detail
Kick-off your Mykonos sunset tour with a complimentary hotel pick-up. Get acquainted with your professional captain, crew, and skipper before beginning your immersive Mykonos sailing experience towards nearby small islands. Take in the views of the immaculate coastlines and sparkling waters that glimmer under the sunset’s spectacular rays. Capture impressive images of the Mykonian landscape while feeling the refreshing breeze gently envelop you. Savor traditional Greek snacks and local wines as you kick back and relax. Revel in the unparalleled Mykonian sunset from the comfort of your luxurious Mykonos cruises boat.
Uncover the beauty of Baos, a tiny and isolated island near Mykonos with crystal blue waters. Sail from Mykonos to Delos and discover archaeological remains from one of Greece’s most important mythological settings. Be amazed as the sky lights up with vibrant colors from the famous Grecian sunset. Carry on to your next stop, the stunning island of Rhenia. Dive into the shimmering waters and uncover a spectacular underwater world. Head back to Mykonos and snap final pictures as day turns to night from your Mykonos sunset tour. Say goodbye to your captain and crew before being dropped off at your hotel.
Sailing Mykonos Sunset Tour in Rhenia & Delos Itinerary
- Begin your Mykonos Sunset Tour: Meet your professional captain, skipper, and crew. Set sail from Mykonos to Delos and Rhenia.
- Admire beautiful Baos: Snap pictures of the small, isolated island. Enjoy its crystal clear waters from your Mykonos sailing
- Sail to Delos: Survey the landscape and its amazing archaeological remains. Learn why it’s such an important site for Greek mythology.
- Feel free in Rhenia: Swim in the sparkling blue waters surrounding the virgin island. Enjoy the beauty of the spectacular sunset that takes over the sky.
- End your Mykonos Sunset Tour: Say your goodbyes to your captain and crew. Get dropped off at your hotel as you think back fondly on your day at sea.
- Fuel and yacht
- Captain and crew
- Meal and drinks
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- Towels & jackets
- All fees and taxes
Any additional food or drinks required
Mykonos is a stunning Greek Island in the Aegean Sea. And it’s part of the Cyclades group of islands and is close to Ios, Tinos, Naxos and Paros. And also it’s known for charming white houses. Houses that speckle the coastline like pearls against the sapphire blue water of the sea.
It’s a popular tourist destination. And this because of it’s vibrant nightlife. Its gorgeous beaches and enchanting streets to explore.