Would you like to spend an amazing time in Mykonos with us?

.

Book now your Mykonos Cruise for summer 2017 and save up to 20%.

Please fill our your details below and one of our representatives will be in touch as soon as possible. Alternatively, if you’d like to speak to us right away, please call our reservations team on +30 6983175780

[]
1 Step 1

Request Price

♕ Best Price Guarantee
 

Your Nameyour full name
Phone Number
Departure Date
Additional Informationmore details
0 /
Previous
Next
powered by FormCraft
The most Wonderful Trip!

Thanks for this fantastic emotion! Pleasure, pleasure, pleasure…The Best captain of the world! The best island of the world! Our Regards!

Anastasia Volochkova, Russian prima ballerina
A Perfect Day!

Amazing Trip & Fantastic Food, could not have been better! A Perfect Day! Many many Thanks!

Louis & David
“Paradise on earth in Mykonos !”

I went with my daughters of 13 and 17 years old. All was at the meeting to enjoy the day : the cruise around Delos to have a glimpse over the ancient vestiges, a stop in a turquoise blue water to dive and explore the sea, a swim to the beach of Rhenia where you feel alone on earth and a nice company by the skippers Stefanos and Yanis always at your disposal to anticipate your wishes!

Kobe, France

The payment of the cruise is 30% in advance and the rest 70% with the delivery of the invoice.

  • No fee is charged for cancellation prior 7 days before confirmed book date.
  • Cancellation made 7 days prior the reservation 30% of the total amount will be charged.
  • Cancellation made 48 hours prior the reservation 100% of the total amount will be charged.
  • In case of extreme weather conditions the cruise will be postponed for another date after mutual arraignments or we proceed to full refund.